Your new company
This top tier international chartered firm is one of the largest in the world and is highly respected for both the quality of its work and as an employer of choice. Located in the Adelaide CBD you will be joining a household name that truly values its people.
Your new role
Working with a supportive Senior Manager in one of the Practices specialist divisions, you will be working across a number of streams including business consulting, tax, compliance, restructures, mergers and acquisitions and virtual CFO roles. The firm has successfully led various clients through due diligence processes, deal negotiations and completion of transactions (for example, trade sale, private equity and IPOs). Their passion is to unlock the value of ideas and enable clients to achieve market share.
What you'll need to succeed
- CA/CPA qualified or near completion
- Experience working in a professional services firm
- Ability to establish positive client relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong competence in accounting software packages
- Desire to work in a leading accounting firm
What you'll get in return
- Fantastic employer that is experiencing significant growth in their client base
- Develop working relationships with clients and participate in decision making
- Generate professional satisfaction and pride
- Salary negotiable based on experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jason Hudson on 72214121 for a confidential discussion.
LHS 297508 #2573887