- Long & short term contracts
- Day-to-day management of multiple clients/projects
- Digital/creative agencies, awesome culture
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Interactiveinc is working with top tier digital/creative agencies and boutique companies seeking talented Senior Account Managers to manage day-to-day projects across a mix of client portfolios.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be across managing client's projects which have a CRM, CX and Digital campaign focus. You will be responsible for monthly forecasting and spotting opportunities for the agency to grow. You will be managing an Account Executive and building strong relationships with creatives, producers and strategists within the agency to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Manage the day-to-day running of projects across a mix of portfolios
- Manage client's expectations, recognise issues early on & resolve
- Manage/Mentor an Account Executive
- Promote a culture of innovation, spot opportunity for growth
- Ensure a collaborative working environment
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience managing medium-large scale projects
- Experience across multiple channels including - Digital, CRM, CX, TV, OOH, Print, Social and Content
- Process driven, and solutions focused
- Experience working on multiple projects, in a fast-paced environment
- Some experience pitching to new/existing clients
- Strong understanding of customer lifecycles
- Excellent relationship builder, a team player
Interactiveinc knows that culture and work-life balance are important to our freelancers so work closely with agencies that celebrate an inclusive, social and flexible environment.
- Excellent daily rates
- Opportunity for contracts to go perm
- Friday socials that include food and drink perks
- Work with the best in the industry on global brands
- Flexible employment arrangements
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Mark Abbott, Recruitment Consultant direct [email protected], or call 02 9114 8160.