Redox is a leading raw material and ingredients distributor with 11 regional sales offices throughout Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia and United States of America. Established in 1965, with more than 300 staff and sales in excess of A$719 million last financial year, Redox brings the best products from around the world to clients in over 140 unique industries.
About the Role
Our Senior Account Managers are responsible for creating organic and positive relationships across industries. Maintaining and growing our customers business, whilst increasing sales of Redox sourced products.
As a part of our sales team you are the face of Redox, understanding and connecting yourself with our client’s needs, ensuring their success.
You will be able to articulate the value and quality of our products, securing sales, and attempting to expand business within an existing customer base.
As an impeccable communicator, you will be able to present the Redox value proposition, presenting our products and services effectively to clients.
You will have experience in chemicals, ingredients or raw materials sales, with a proven track record of achievements. Skilled at developing cutting edge market intelligence, you will be on the front foot of sales techniques and industry knowledge. Networking and establishing yourself in a large sales team will be easy for you. You’re motivated and driven to achieve, with can-do attitude.
An ideal candidate will be able to:
- adapt to new challenges and working styles;
- use their developed interpersonal skills to develop strong business relationships;
- work to the objectives of Redox as well as achieving your own personal goals;
- work in a team, as well as independently;
- demonstrate their excellent communication skills and attention to detail;
- Quickly learn our in-house sales and record system, and products.
Essentials (must haves to be considered)
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency
- You will require to have 4 or more experience in a similar role as described above
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Background in raw material sales
What is on Offer:
- Fun and competitive team environment,
- Collaborating with likeminded people,
- Challenges to use your experience and technical knowledge.
- Base salaries are generous + Super + Bonus
- We provide a fully maintained company vehicle (FMCV)
- Providing tools of the trade to ensure you are completely supported
- Lunch is provided to you daily
- Regular fun team and office wide events
What are you waiting for? To take up the challenge, and show us your BDM/ B2B/ Account Management experience, please complete the application form on our website; https://redox.com/careers.
Redox is an equal opportunity employer which enjoys the benefit of a diverse team.
Employment decisions at Redox are based on job requirements, individual qualifications and business needs without regard to race, colour, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual-orientation or disability. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines, and applicable privacy legislation.