Adform is the leading independent and open full stack ad tech platform that encompasses creativity, data and trading, servicing media agencies, trading desks, brands and publishers globally. All of our solutions are modular, and easily inter-operate with all major technologies used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is among the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. Adform has been recognized by Gartner as one of four world leaders of the ad tech industry (three years in a row) and is the only ad tech company to subject its entire offering to independent audit by a globally recognized entity (Price Waterhouse Coopers).
For more information visit our website: adform.com
About the team
Adform ANZ are looking for the next addition to their growing team in the capacity of Senior Account Manager. This role joins a local team that’s supported regionally (APAC) & globally by a business with ~630 people across 26 different countries. In the ANZ region, we support existing global and local enterprise client relationships, agency partners and publishers in utilizing Adform products and services. We are also tasked with growing the company’s footprint within the market with class-leading, unique solutions.
About the role
The Senior Account Manager role has an exciting and dynamic part to play within the team here at Adform ANZ. You’ll be supporting and collaborating with your team across the entire spectrum of our business, but your primary focus will be to manage and grow existing client accounts. Your accounts will comprise a mix of direct brand, holding group and Indy agency business. As part of the commercial organization, this role reports to the Commercial Director but you will also work closely with the Senior Pre-Sales Consultant whom together, will ensure that you have ample opportunity to grow across both disciplines. This role presents a unique opportunity for you to join a global leader in ad tech, work with household brands, work with smart & collaborative people and learn how to master all of the solutions required in the modern-day programmatic value chain.
We would like you to:
- Clearly communicate and position the benefits of Adform solutions focusing on the value of the full stack to our Clients
- Quickly develop & effectively manage multiple relationships with existing Clients
- Deliver on a structured approach to obtaining client growth objectives through the use of account plans, quarterly business reviews and pipeline management.
- Take responsibility for delivering quarterly revenue objectives, including maintaining your opportunity pipeline accurately using internal tools.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, communicating them to your clients in the context of Adform’s stance on the topic or solution available.
- Engage clients with Adform product updates and work with Pre-Sales consultant to deliver important trainings and platform upskilling activities.
- Internally communicate and escalate client needs whilst managing delivery expectations externally.
- Support the onboarding function of newly won client accounts with Pre-Sales through to operational phase.
We believe you are/have:
Job related knowledge:
- 4+ years of relevant ad tech & programmatic media industry experience, the majority of which has been undertaken within the ANZ region.
- Have in-depth practical experience across a number of leading Ad Server’s, DSP’s, DMP’s and creative solution platforms. Supply-side tech experience a plus, but not required.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience in implementing programmatic strategies and consulting on campaign delivery/optimizations.
- Demonstrate experience building, managing and being revenue-responsible for multiple client-facing accounts concurrently. This includes forecasting.
- The ability to acquire, share and constantly evolve an in-depth knowledge of programmatic buying and key business issues that affect clients and the industry.
- Project management experience with examples of end-to-end delivery of product, solution or performance objectives.
- Current Australian Permanent residency or Citizenship.
- Possess a strong driver mentality with the ability to adapt to a high performing culture within a small team. You are highly organized and able to effectively prioritize.
- Ability to inspire commitment through sincerity and effective expectation management.
- Analytical skills that allow you to understand the business requirements of your clients and translate them into must-have business needs via a compelling story, which include roadmap and account plans.
- Orientation to solve problems individually and proactively develop solutions.
- Ability to speak to media professionals and technical audiences differently and appropriately.
- Having Adform DNA: Open & Caring/ Agile and Innovative/ Ownership Mindset.
- Excellent English communication skills – both verbal and written.
- A competitive salary package including a bonus OTE structure and 22 days annual holiday leave.
- A truly global team of smart people with a highly collaborative attitude; people come and people stay here at Adform because we are tight knit and look after our own.
- Positive, pleasant and flexible immediate working environment that values trust, balance and personal growth.
- A varied and enjoyable daily working life – there’s always a new challenge at hand.
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally within the region and potentially, globally.
- The opportunity to work for a successful, top-tier ad tech company with a strong growth track record that’s moving forward within the region.
At Adform, we thrive on the opportunity to solve client problems and are solution-oriented. We work hard, we put our clients first, and we have fun. If you are interested, please apply to join our growing team of close to 630 employees globally that are seeking to change the industry for better.