Segment Operations Manager – SME, Auckland
Being a part of Vodafone’s Business team, means you get to partner with some of the world’s most leading companies. You are directly involved in the customers journey from strategy right through to planning, while teaming up with external and internal stakeholders to transform businesses, run innovation workshops and identify areas of growth for our customers. You will have an opportunity to provide consultative commercial and technical advice on a national and global level. Ready?
The key purpose of the role is to oversee our SME portfolio assist the segment in delivering performance outcomes through successful adoption of agile behaviours and growth mind-set. This will be achieved by supporting the Head of Segment in the development and ongoing management of a segment agile operational mode, participation and contribution in squad ceremonies, which leads to driving segment performance, resulting in an increase in segment revenue, acquisition, and retention and a growth in market share against targets.
Provide and facilitate trading and Management reporting including insight and analysis of the performance of the Segment utilising KPI measures to help drive an effective sales results and outcomes.
Assist and support the Segment and Head of in (i) the development of segment & channel strategies and (ii) delivering performance outcomes across the National Sales footprint.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Support the Head of SME in the development and management of the Segment Agile operational model
• Participate in key squad ceremonies to gain understanding of squad progress and be an active participant in shaping outcomes
• Manage and facilitate trading reviews /Redbook and segment performance to deliver outcomes to drive sales performance.
• Drive NPS/CX performance results/programme across the segment.
• Support segment and channel strategies and management/analysis as required.
• Participate in the SME management team reviews and meetings ensuring the robust insight, priorities and decisions are made.
• Provide “best practice” to the SME Tribe, leveraging Vodafone Group.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
• Proven experience in working in an Agile environment with proven ability to execute operational support/design
• Demonstrates Agile behaviours including growth mindset and ability to operate in servant leadership environment
• Strong blended experience & competencies in Commercial analysis, Process improvement, and Operational design.
• Experience in commercial or financial role preferred
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to work across multiple areas of the organisation and achieve outcomes and resolve problems
• Experience in CVM & Marketing environment preferred.
With Vodafone, your unique talents and experience will help us deliver an unmatched experience to our customers and the communities we serve. In return you’ll enjoy equal opportunities in an inclusive and flexible working environment, in a diverse team of extraordinary people, while you’re growing your career here in Aotearoa, or globally.
The future is exciting… Ready?