Registered Nurses (RN) - Disability.
We seek qualified and experienced AHPRA Registered Nursing staff (RNs) for casual employment throughout Disability Care facilities across the conveniently located and picturesque Lower Hunter Valley of NSW. We have work opportunity to suit you, with choice of work availability, shift time and day(s) worked, for immediate start, as we have multitudes of shift availability.
Work for a multi-award winning, family owned and operated nursing agency that are a leader of nursing staff supply throughout NSW. We are dedicated to providing high quality 24 hour on-call nursing staff.
Further benefits of employment opportunities offered by Nurses Now:
- Flexible work hours chosen by YOU to suit your lifestyle
- Above award wages, whilst working in an industry that supports you
- Uniforms provided at no expense to you, the employee
- Insurance coverage provided by Nurses Now
- Ongoing staff and personal development training offered
- Weekly wages, paid to you on time, every time!
Nurses Now Employment Requirements:
- 100 Points of Identification
- Drivers Licence
- AHPRA Registration
- Minimum 12 months current experience within the healthcare industry
- Australian Federal Police Check or Australia National Police Check (Less than 3 years old)
- Resume with two (2) contactable verbal referees. They must be regarding your work as a nurse or your performance in your course.
To become a part of an exciting and driven, family owned and operated company, either call for further detail, or apply online by clicking on the apply button and attach your CV with two referees and appropriate certification.
Please note: Employment of permanent residents or citizens of Australia only, no visa sponsorship.
We at Nurses Now currently have a range of exciting nursing opportunities to help move your career onwards and upwards apply online today.
Nurses Now – Nurturing nurses
Please send your CV to [email protected] including your contact details, alternatively select the 'Apply Now' button to submit your application.
Website - www.nursesnow.com.au