Your new company
Hays is in partnership with several leading accommodation and catering service providers which operate throughout Western Australia. Due to these established relationships we have multiply assignments departing from Perth on 2/1 rosters.
Your new role
You will be employed as a FIFO security officer, however successful candidates may be required to work across all departments including: Housekeeping, Kitchen, Mine-Site, Laundry, Bar, Retail, Grounds etc. All roles fly in and out of Perth, therefore the successful candidates need to be located in WA and be available at short notice.
What you'll need to succeed
- Security experience
- Certificate 2 or 3 in Security operations.
- Crowd control
- Experience in hospitality (housekeeping and kitchen hand) preferable.
- A National Police Clearance within 3 months
- RSA - Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Construction White Card preferred.
- Willing to complete multiple mining inductions
- The ability to complete a full medical, including a drug and alcohol test
- Previous FIFO experience advantageous.
- Valid Manual Western Australia Drivers Licence.
- First Aid certificate
What you'll get in return
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flights, meals and onsite accommodation provided
- PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
- Work through Hays in multiple assignments
- Ongoing support from experienced industry experts
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2525496