Our client is seeking a positive, fun person who loves working as part of a team with exceptional customer service and is a passionate Urgent Security to join their awesome team located in the Cairns and surroundingareas. This position is offered on a Casual basis, offered to the most suitable candidate.
If you enjoy having a laugh and fun while at work, take responsibility to deliver the best quality dentistry and customer service seriously, have no or little experience with a positive and fun attitude, be open to ongoing growth and feedback and love going to work everyday then this position is for you.
- Provide high quality customer service front line service and support.
- Risk identification and issue resolution
- Reporting and recording incidents and various other activities whilst on shift.
- Responding to all medical and security incidents
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Responding to emergency events in accordance with site systems and processes
- Ability to develop professional relationships with emergency services.
- Developed understanding of conflict resolution and de-escalation.
The Successful Candidate
- Hold Driver’s License and to have your own transport.
- Availability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster.
- Need to pass a criminal history check upon employment.
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Current Security License and Crowd Control License in State of employment
- Customer Service experience
- High level of presentation
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Commitment to working in and maintaining a safe working environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours and public holidays.
- Excellent mobility and physically able to walk for lengthy periods.
- Happy and friendly disposition
- Strong work ethic, reliable and punctual
- High personal integrity and grooming standards
- Previous experience in a highly regulated environment
- Organised - outcome and deadline oriented
If you think you have the skills and knowledge to fulfill your duties in this position, then we want to hear from you!…APPLY NOW!
*Please note due to working requirements only Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be contacted for the role*