Your new company
This consultancy is working on some rapidly growing CyberArk projects with various banking clients
Your new role Design, build and deploy PAM solutions based on CyberArk technology Implementation of CyberArk components Enterprise Password Vault, CPM, PVWA, PSM, PSMP, AIM, DAP, PTA Configure and troubleshoot CyberArk EPV and components Access current PAM solutions and recommend improvements
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for the role, you'll need:
- Atleast 3 years hands on experience in CyberArk technologies, IDAM and PAM
- Experience working with CyberArk Product components
- Experience integrating CyberArk with platforms like Operating Systems, Databases, Cloud services, Security appliances
- Exposure to working with PowerShell, scripting and automation
What you'll get in return
- Attractive salary package
- Great collaborative team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email [email protected] with your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2531632