- Manage technical cybersecurity testing engagements end to end (web applications, mobile applications (Android and iOS), web services, API, network, thick client, external/internal network)
- Contribute to red/purple team and attack simulation engagements including social engineering, phishing, custom shells and AV/EDR bypassing.
- Work effectively as a self-managed team member, maintain communication and update management on engagement process
- Preparing high quality client reports recommending security improvements and identifying possible solutions
- Research the latest security best practices and stay abreast of new threats and vulnerabilities
- Bringing 1+ years experience in hands-on Penetration Testing, you'll also bring to the role:
- Penetration testing certifications such as OSCP, CRT, GPEN, etc.
- Strong understanding of information security principles and technologies
- Proven experience with red/purple/blue team engagements
- Security clearance or the ability to undergo security clearance
- Excellent written and communications skills for both technical and non-technical stake holders
- Software development, scripting or source code auditing experience would also be highly useful.
Salary range for this role: 80 - 120K
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect infomation that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.
Application Website: https://www.accenture.com/au-en/careers/jobdetails?id=00985474_en&title=*Security+Consulting+Consultant*