Security Administration Assistant
Who We Are:
Trident Services Australia is one of Australia's fastest growing services companies employing over 1200 people.
We have a strong safety culture and we aim to maximise the potential of all our people by providing an exciting and diverse workplace.
Our values include trust, resourcefulness, dedication, expertise, networking and working together as a team.
As part of Trident Services Australia's growth strategy and new business in Darwin Airport, we are seeking an experienced Administration Assistant who will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Security and Operations Departments at Darwin Airport. This is a full-time Monday to Friday (business hours) position.
- Providing administration assistance to the Darwin Airport Security and Operations Departments
- Responsible for components of the Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) and access control processes, including processing, data input, document verification and auditing
- Managing stakeholder enquiries, including airport staff and members of the public
- Assisting with the development and implementation of security and operations procedures and requirements, including training as required
- Office expense tracking and accounting, including banking, credit card reconciliations and monthly invoice processing
- Demonstrated administration experience
- High level of computer literacy
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Strong attention to detail in process compliance and data entry
- Ability to confidently multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Eligibility to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
- Ability to comply with the Airport Drug and Alcohol Management Plan (DAMP) program
- Competitive rate of pay
- A supportive work environment
- Employee assistance program
- Growth opportunities
- Parking provided
If you have the skills, knowledge and experience we are seeking, please apply for this role at https://secure.workforceready.com.au/ta/6156846.careers?CareersSearch
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.