$364 per day inclusive of superannuation*
Apply today and connect with your dedicated work-life partner to guide you through maximising your casual relief teaching (CRT) shifts and permanent opportunities.
- Blocks, pre-booked or daily shifts in: Laverton, Tarneit, Werribee, Williamstown (also across the state in metro and regional areas)
- Daily rates of $364 *inclusive of superannuation (*super is paid in accordance with legislative requirements)
- Accept shifts where and when suits you
- All working educators share in our benefits and discounts across retail, entertainment, groceries & school supplies
- Confirm shifts with your dedicated consultant or accept using the mobile app. We aim to be the easiest education agency to work with
- We work with screened Department of Education schools who match our values and support our casuals
- Bachelor of Education, Masters in Education, or Graduate Diploma of Education gained from a recognised Australian University or tertiary institution in Secondary Teaching (Primary Teachers please also apply for Primary work)
- Current VIT registration (or willing and able to obtain)
- Have easy access to transport
- Australian work rights
- Work across a range of classes and subject areas
- Implement lessons and programs provided by class teacher
- Create an engaging and fun atmosphere for students
Please Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button
Your CV will immediately arrive with your work-life partner. At Randstad Education we pride ourselves on helping you in your career and promise to contact you after your application has been received.
Questions? Call our friendly Registration Team on 1300 360 014 (press option 1)
Refer a friend: Know any excellent educators in your region? Refer a fellow educator to Randstad Education and you could earn a $100 visa card bonus! Ask friends to also send their CV to r[email protected] or call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events within our Education Community and visit our website at https://www.randstad.com.au/education/
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.