Scrum Master - Superannuation Products
Leading financial services business seeking a strong Scrum Master to lead two squads which develop superannuation products. This is a great opportunity for an Agile Business Analyst with experience as a Scrum Master to lead two squads which include a mix of Developers and Technical Business Analysts. Seeking someone with a great attitude, excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to manage tight deadlines. The squads develop superannuation products in response to regulatory standards, experience within the supperannuation space would be highly regarded.
- Build the strategy to deliver priorities manage the backlog effectively to meet tight deadlines
- Cultivate high performing teams with a motivated agile culture
- Facilitation/co-facilitation of Agile rituals, story elaboration/walkthroughs and workshops
- Uses technical as well as functional knowledge to remove roadblocks
- Work closely with the Product Owner(s) during sprints including discussions around designs, prioritisation and product demonstrations
Skills & Experience
- Great attitude, ability to hit the ground running and lead teams to deliver in tight deadlines
- Agile Business Analyst or Agile Project Management background with some experience acting as a Scrum Master or Squad Lead
- 2-4 years working within an agile envrionment
- Experience within the superannuation space
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
This is a fixed-term contract, salary is dependant on experience (range of $130K - $150K). For further information call Sasha Fairbrother on 9270 2622.