Your new company:
This great company provides a friendly and supportive work environment within a hardworking and fun team. We are looking for people who will bring their hard work ethic and great attitude on an ongoing permanent basis.
No experience is required, all you need is to bring a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
Your new company
This Australian employer is a leader in their field of facilities management and will provide a friendly and supportive work environment within a hardworking and fun team.
Your new role
As a valued member of the team, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Cleaning school facilities to a high standard within a timely manner
- Following all OHS regulations
- Complete day to day tasks
- Follow Covid safe practices at all times
Roles are located across Melbourne metro and the shift times available depending on location include: - Starting between 3pm – 5pm and finishing between 8pm – 9.30pm
What you'll need to succeed
The requirements for this role include:
- Valid Working with Children Check (employee type). This must be a card or approval email – not a receipt of application.
- Current Victorian police check valid within the last 12 months
- Triple vaccinated as per the government mandate for onsite school attendance
- Proof of right to work in Australia such as passport and visa if applicable
What you'll get in return In return for your skills and expertise you will
- All PPE will be provided
- Competitive hourly rate
- Phone allowance
- Working hours commencing in the afternoon when school finishes and going until evening.
If this position is of interest to you, please email your cv to [email protected] or contact 03 5623 8014 Aren’t looking but know someone who would be perfect for the role? Refer a friend for your chance to earn up to $200.00.
LHS 297508 #2646947