STEPS Staffing Solutions provide excellent rostering and recruitment solutions for the community services, aged, disability, home and corporate health care sectors. STEPS Staffing Solutions is part of STEPS Group Australia Ltd, a for purpose organisation committed to making a difference by providing opportunity through a range of community services and charitable programs, education and training and employment support.
In joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a highly collaborative and prosperous team who are dedicated and show genuine passion in achieving solutions to suit clients and individuals requiring care.
- Support service performance through provision of effective rostering and scheduling activities.
- Develop & maintain detailed knowledge of NDIS services, both operational and governance requirements.
- Ensure all NDIS clients have qualified and skilled support staff rostered to provide services in line with goals, support level and suitability.
- Provide solutions-based outcomes for staffing resource issues.
- Key contact for support staff and clients regarding scheduling changes.
- Provide direct support and assistance to Team Leaders and Managers.
The Successful Applicant:
- Proven recent experience working in a similar Rostering / Scheduling position within the Community / NDIS / Aged Care sector
- Demonstrated attention to detail, time management and ability to triage workload
- Evidence of working within a complex structure is highly desirable
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in preparing written correspondence, reports and administration support
- Excellent communication skills and customer service.
Culture & Benefits
- Amazing Not for Profit Salary Sacrifice Packaging & access to 5 weeks leave
- Supportive, fun and welcoming team environment
- Exciting potential for career progression
Applicants must have the ability to complete a Police Check and have a current Driver's Licence.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered for this role