As a national provider to the utility infrastructure sectors, we have gained a great reputation for our breadth and depth of experience delivering design, construction and maintenance services for our clients.
When you join Zinfra, you become part of a team of 2900 diverse, inclusive and passionate people working together to deliver exceptional outcomes.
We are currently seeking a Scheduler to join our collaborative and supportive team, based in Hume ACT. Reporting into the Scheduling Team Leader, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of work schedules.
About the role
- Co-ordinate planned and unplanned activities related to operating gas networks
- Undertake daily planning, scheduling, dispatching and finalisation of high-volume transactional work
- Ensure optimisation of field crews time whilst maintaining an agreed service level.
- Monitor the utilisation of field crew and contractors to maintain a cost-effective service through transparent reporting processes.
- Assist other areas of the scheduling business when required.
- Achieving set business key performance indicators.
- Perform administrative tasks for the Hume business.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
To be considered for this role you will have previous experience in an administrative role ideally in a utilities, infrastructure or construction environment and a scheduling background is preferred but not essential. You will have experience using various Microsoft office applications. Previous SAP experience is preferred but not essential and a knowledge of maintenance management principles.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and co-ordinate high volume short duration workloads
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with dispatchers, field crews, supervisors and contractors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to collaborate and be a real team player.
At Zinfra, we are focussed on allowing our people to reach their own potential, be themselves at work and enjoy working in an inclusive, diverse environment. With a focus on equal pay, equal opportunities and policies to support a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce, we pride ourselves on meeting our employee’s expectations.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, paid parental leave, leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits is a key foundation to our success. We are passionate about what we do and we are proud of who we are. Come join us!