About the role
We have an opportunity for an experienced SAP Planner/Scheduler to join our $2.3 billion New Intercity Fleet (NIF) project team. This position is responsible for the prioritization and effective use of resources to ensure all maintenance activities are conducted within the regulatory safety standards which limit the downtime for the Traction & Rolling Stock (T&RS), and maximise fleet availability to meet customer requirements.
This position will initially be based in Sydney however there will be a requirement to relocate to the Central Coast upon commencement of operations at the facility.
The role of SAP Planner/Scheduler €“ NIF (New Intercity Fleet) is to plan, develop, implement, maintain and issue maintenance schedules for the new passenger fleet (NIF) under the Maintenance Services Specification (MSS) contract for TfNSW. The primary focus of the business is to provide rolling-stock maintenance services on the new train fleet operated by NSW Trains. This new fleet is being delivered by RailConnect, a Joint-Venture between Hyundai Rotem Company, Mitsubishi Electric, and UGL.
- Significant experience using SAP.
Sound understanding and working knowledge of asset management, maintenance, and technical services practices highly desired
Proven experience in managing multiple tasks or projects simultaneously to meet deadlines.
Proven work scheduling and planning experience in a heavy asset engineering environment with working knowledge of fleet maintenance in a rail environment.
Highly developed communication skills at all levels including horizontal and vertical negotiation and networking skills.
What we offer
- Opportunity to join more than 6,000 strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group; a world-leading infrastructure, mining, services, and public private partnership group known for our principles of integrity, accountability, innovation, and delivery
- Pathways for you to succeed and the space for you to carve your own journey to achieve your goals
- Competitive group remuneration and benefits including:
- incentive opportunity
- health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance insurance
- flexible work arrangements
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- You believe success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
Job Ref No: 239524