Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the communities we live in.
Based in Richmond, this team is known for its domain expertise and technical capabilities in providing SAP payroll and human capital management (HCM) solutions and services for Datacom customers. This team is passionate about finding the right solution for its customers and ensuring that the solution fits in with the vision for Datacom’s private SaaS payroll and HCM cloud offering.
The Nitty Gritty
We have over 6,200 people across our global offices, and generate an annual revenue of over $1.2 billion, this makes us one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies. We have extensive expertise in operating data centres, providing IT services, software engineering and application management, as well as payroll and customer service design and operations. With this comes a long list of significant clients Datacom is committed to hiring, developing and promoting the best talent from a diverse range of backgrounds. We are local at heart, yet world-class in capability.
About the Role
The SAP HCM Payroll Support Consultant role is to provide specialist SAP solution support and configuration services to our customers through fresh-thinking, high performance and commitment to quality. This role is to contribute to, and support Datacom Business Services initiatives by performing a support and functional role for existing managed service customers
What you’ll do
· Performing service request and configuration changes as well as completing testing of those changes
· Suggesting solutions to customers based on best business practices so that customers continue to get value from their SAP systems
· Performing SAP ERP HCM Payroll Configuration in the following modules: Payroll, Time Management, Organisation Management and Personnel Administration
· Providing Level 2 SAP HR Payroll application support to customers
· Taking ownership of customer incidents to investigate, analyse & solve, co-ordinate and monitor issues with developers, functional consultants & SAP with SLA’s
· Liaising with customers, building strong rapport and business relationships with your customers
· Work and learn from a team of the best SAP HR payroll consultants!
What you’ll bring
· Passion for SAP
· Great experience in using and configuring SAP Payroll/HR Products and Associated services and providing solutions to customers.
· Australian payroll experience is a must and knowledge of New Zealand payroll would also be beneficial.
· Experience with Employee Central payroll, ESS/MSS, reporting and data management would be an advantage.
· Knowledge of Health Industry would be beneficial
If you enjoy working autonomously in a supporting and fun-loving environment then this role if for you! Apply now by clicking the link below.