BROWZ AND BEAUTY PTY LTD
About the company:
Browz and Beauty was established in 2016 by husband-and-wife Rohan and Jeevi who shares the common passion for beauty. We pride ourselves on being the eyebrow experts who go the extra mile to raise the bar and keep up high standards of quality and professionalism. Our mission is to make our customers look and feel glamorous by delivering excellent customer service and outstanding beauty treatments.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Salon Manager to join our establishment who has the passion to really inspire and coach our team, with the skills to operate and control our business independently and deliver excellent customer service.
Location: Shop 1027 Level 1 / 297 Diagonal Road, Oaklands Park, SA 5046
Salary range: $50,000 - $60,000 per annum plus superannuation
Key responsibilities include:
- Independently manage, control and oversee operations of the beauty salon
- Managing stock levels, performing stock takes, determine purchases, and ordering supplies based on the demand.
- Set-up and amend product mix and their prices and staying up to date with competitor’s pricing.
- Conduct research and competitive analysis to remain updated with the latest products, services, and trends to determine what is offered at the salon, and what can be introduced to remain competitive.
- Determine the salon’s budget, and then ensure all decisions made in terms of purchasing products, staffing, and service prices adhere to the budget goals.
- Prepare and analyse sales reports on weekly and monthly basis.
- Develop business strategies and make decisions to maximise revenue of the business
- Manage financial transactions and maintain relevant records.
- Develop marketing strategies for promotion of business services and promote the business
- Conduct the recruitment process, interviewing and selecting the most appropriate applicant and conducting the training of new employees.
- Lead the salon staff team and motivate them
- Organise weekly staff rosters, carefully accounting for peak hours.
- Monitor staff performance, and delegate tasks whenever necessary.
- Conducting sales of beauty products and providing advice to customers on ways to use the products for best results.
- Resolve customer complaints and grievances to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Arrange for regular maintenance of the salon store, service, and sterilisation of equipments
- Ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the salon
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Diploma or higher in the field of business or management
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent leadership skills
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Remarkable client service standards
- Product knowledge
- Ability to create, implement, manage and sell new product lines and promotions
- Management skills
- Strong communication skills
Australian citizens and permanent residents are preferred.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply via the facilities provided on this website. Due to a high volume of applications, please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.