- Work on the largest Salesforce Market place implementation in the Southern Hemisphere
- Design and Develop Enterprise Salesforce Transformation Solution
- Joining multi-year project in the planning phase
You will be working for an enterprise diversified media and information services company with reach to over 15 million Australians. You will be working on the largest Salesforce Market place implementation in the southern hemisphere with a product catalogue of over 50,000 items.
This is an opportunity Salesforce Solution Architect to embark on a major multi-year enterprise transformation project. This role will assess solution options, architect future solutions in line with business desired outcomes, lead proof-of-concept development, and produce overview and detailed design artefacts that will be the basis for initiative delivery. You will design Salesforce solutions aligned to business outcomes and to the architecture roadmaps for the advertising and consumer domains, with adherence to architecture methods and standards. You will be bringing the experience cloud journey to life building supplier and customer profiles and preferences. Provide day-to-day technical leadership across permanent, vendor and contract resources assigned to projects.
You will have:
- 5+ years Solution Architecture experience.
- 10+ years Technical Design and Delivery experience
- 3+ years Salesforce technical delivery practical experience proven across Salesforce Sales, Service, Community Clouds, eCommerce and integration.
- Experience cloud expert to bring the journey to life.
- CPQ experience is mandatory
- Experience in Digital Media Services and B2B and B2C models desirable
- Highly experienced presenting solutions and influencing senior stakeholders