Role & Responsibility
You will have a proven background delivering Salesforce Projects in large organisations and will be responsible for setting up and executing this Project from the get-go.
As Salesforce Project Manager your responsibilities will include-
- Lead and manage project plans, including scope, schedule, resources and project deliverables
- Prepare and deliver project management deliverables to the appropriate steering committees
- Work with SMEs across the business to design a plan to ensure adoption
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- A background of running Salesforce projects/programs - This is a MUST HAVE for this role
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills
- A strong track record in leading and delivering quality outcomes
- A good mix of IT and business experience
What's on Offer
This is a permenant role, looking for an immediate start.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.