Talenza has been engaged by a non for profit organisation looking to grow their Salesforce team.
Working within a collaborative Salesforce team, who are genuinely passionate about Salesforce, innovation and the success of the platform and the company.
Skills and experience
- Ideally 3-5 years Salesforce development experience across Sales Cloud or Service Cloud, ideally non-profit success pack NPSP
- Designing & constructing APIs, including handling external APIs (RESTful & SOAP) and other types of 3rd party systems integrations
- In-depth understanding and experience of Salesforce programming including APEX, Force.com, VisualForce, Visual Flow and Process Builder.
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop technical solution documentation aligned with the business objectives
- Strong Salesforce configuration knowledge (validation rules, workflows, assignment rules, approval processes, reports/dashboards, access control, custom objects/fields)
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform
- Ideally you will have one or more Salesforce certifications demonstrating current knowledge as a developer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Northern Beaches location
- Collaborative and flexible work environment
- Strong focus on training and development
To learn more about this outstanding opportunity, apply today or contact #salesforcekat on Linkedin.