- Take control of your career in this fantastic autonomous role at B&D
- Ground level opportunity with great career development options
- Great role for a local based near Padstow
This is a great opportunity for an exceptional mechanically-minded sales person to join us at B&D Group. Reporting to the National B&D Service Manager, this role will provide on-site repairs, service, upgrades and installations of our B&D and ATA branded openers and doors. The Sales Technician role is focused on providing our customers with preventative maintenance servicing and repairs along with a focus on solutions selling.
You will be provided with a defined territory to ensure maximum coverage efficiently with 6-7 service calls scheduled per day. You will be provided with a formal and structured training program covering the breadth of the technical and sales skills you will need to deploy in the field. You will also be supported with ongoing in-field coaching and access to technical support during standard operating hours.
What you will bring and develop:
We are looking for someone with a strong technical mind, solid sales experience, a passion for providing excellent customer service and outstanding time management skills. You will be professional in your conduct and appearance with a positive attitude and high energy level.
You will also bring;
- Previous experience as a service technician or a background in mechanical/electrical/engineering ideally;
- Strong IT/Microsoft skills with previous exposure to CRM systems;
- An ability to quickly identify customer needs and provide solutions;
- Strong communications skills including being able to actively listen;
- Proven technical aptitude with experience in diagnostic analysis;
- Clean driving record and full license.
The products at B&D Group Garage Doors and Secure Access Systems help protect the things you value most. Our commitment to quality flows through everything we do from custom made access solutions to the convenience of automation and nationwide servicing. B&D brand has grown to become an Australian icon that reflects engineering ingenuity and innovation. We lead the way in residential and commercial access solutions.
If you’re an energetic professional who wants to make an impact, then this is the position for you – apply today!
Join the DuluxGroup Talent Community – stay connected with the latest job updates.