Sales Representative - Crateing and Packaging Solutions - Syd
Our client is an iconic business specialising in the provision of customised packaging solutions for the safe transport of high value heavy items, as well as a range of general packaging and strapping products.
On offer is the opportunity for a talented tactical sales negotiator and an effective territory planner to join their successful Sales team in a combined Business Development and Territory management role.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate most or all of the following selection criteria:
- You have the capacity to build client relationships based on trust and expertise backed up with an engaging dynamic personality, structured approach to solutions selling and proven determination to win client acceptance.
- You can address the technical requirements, logistics, safety and costing aspects of project briefs .
- You can manage an ongoing pipeline of Packaging Consumables sales and maintain client relationships between larger projects.
- Of special interest would be sales and technical knowledge of protective timber, fibreboard, plastic enclosures, protective wrapping products, strapping etc for container or palletised shipments.
- You'll take pride in being a core member of a growing and motivated team.
- 3 - 5 years recent or current experience calling on industrial clients or working in an allied industry is essiential.
A commensurate salary package will be negotiated comprising a competitive base, bonus structure, superannuation, tools of trade and car allowance.
Please do not hesitate to hit the "Apply" button now if this position is of interest to you. Alternatively you can call Bruce Duxbury on 0424 203 148 for a confidential discussion.
Please quote job # 10283 in all correspondence aor communication