We're on the lookout for an experienced sales professional to join our global Head Office team as Sales Leader for the SME market (organisations with 50-200 employees).
The primary purpose of this position is to lead our Brisbane-based team that sells recruitment software and recruitment services to the SME market throughout Australia.
This is an invaluable hands-on position that will play a significant role in the continued growth of Scout Talent Group in our lead up to IPO.
You'll oversee a current team of four Business Development Executives (with a view to growing the team this financial year), and will be responsible for:
- Connecting with prospects (senior decision makers in HR and C-Level roles) over the phone, video and face-to-face, through your own lead generation and warm digital marketing leads;
- Conducting a discovery to learn about their recruitment goals and challenges, and determining which of Scout Talent's products are the right fit;
- Confirming pricing, handling objections, and managing the sales process;
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining sales operations and strategies;
- Leading and managing your team to achieve their personal forecasts as well as team forecasts.
You'll be 'inheriting' a warm desk of existing accounts/clients. Equally you will be expected to generate new business.
Extensive experience in sales, and sales leadership, is required. A background in SaaS or Recruitment would be ideal, however is not essential if you are able to demonstrate transferrable skills and experience.
You'll be rewarded with a remuneration package made up of an attractive base salary and commissions tied to personal and team performance (on-target earnings in your first year circa $130,000 - $150,000).
In addition to the above, within your first 6 months in the role you'll also receive Scout Talent Group Share Options (at this stage offered only to senior members of our team in our lead up to IPO).
You'll report to our Chief Revenue Officer who is also a founding Director of our almost 20 year old company. You'll also have a counterpart in the same role in our Melbourne office, who has been in the business for 14 years and will be a great support and mentor to you. Finally, you'll be backed by varied team members who know the ropes and are invested in helping you and your team succeed.
For more information and to apply, please click 'apply now'.