Are you a SalesForce Consultant?
Perth based or happy to relocate to Perth?
If so, then read on!
Our client is a global ICT company who are looking for several SalesForce expertise for a major program of work.
A four (4) month initial contract is on offer with possible extensions.
The main focus of this role?
- Assists clients in the design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
The main skills, experience and attributes our client is looking for include:
- Experience & demonstrate understanding of overall SFDC architecture and platform.
- Effectively run business user design and user experience sessions.
- Uses consulting skills, business knowledge and SFDC CRM experience to lead business / functional discussion with the client and internal teams (design, build, test teams).
- Demonstrate experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods for Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Understand client's business pain points and offer solution to address leveraging salesforce.com platform/ offerings.
- Provide experience in designing workflow rules to enforce business processes.
- Familiar with executing system and user acceptance testing, user adoption, change management and training methods.
Great Perth based contract with possible extensions! Work on a high profile project! Apply now! Alternatively email [email protected] or call Alfred Sinisa on 07 3232 2304.