Post start date: September 09,2019
With over decades of electrical and engineering industry excellence, our company is a recognized market leader with motto of excellence in delivering our customer's solutions.
Established in 1933, Omron has about 38,000 employees worldwide, working to provide products and services in more than 110 countries and regions.
We specialise in a wide range of Automation products such as Robotics, IoT, AI, Machine Vision and Image processing, Safety solution etc, servicing end users, OEMS, contractors, wholesalers, system integrators, switchboard builders and consultants. With 6,000 marked line items we are able to offer the Australasian market the complete industrial electrical and automation turn-key package. Our customer base covers all major industries including Food and Beverage, Packaging, manufacturing, mining, infrastructure projects.
Our strength lies in providing quality solutions, backed by technically superior specialist, each of whom represent the businesses passion for customers, adaptiveness to change, energy, integrity, commitment to performance and consistency.
About the role:
This role is a perfect opportunity for a sales professional with good electrical knowledge or an experienced/qualified electrician or electrical engineer to become part of an established Industry Leader with genuine career development and prospects.
As an integral member of our sales team, you will be required to maintain, develop and increase our current customer base. Your portfolio will include End users, Consultants, System integrator, Switch board builders and OEMs.
Reporting to the State Manager, VIC, You will uncover new business opportunities, liaise with key stakeholders, plan and prepare presentations to prospective clients and deliver both project and product sales.
If you are a down to earth person who loves having the answers and making connections with new people to help understand their problems and where we can assist then this is the perfect role to kick some genuine goals and establish yourself in a stable and rewarding career.
The role involves frequent travel in a geographical area of North West region of Melbourne.
- Maintain and develop existing business and also develop new relationships in a mature market;
- Proactively doing the cold calls to identify opportunities;
- Work well in a goal-oriented team, including participating in frequent meetings to discuss sales, new initiatives, products, and team KPIs;
- Develop and secure business by providing solution sales to customers' enquiries;
- Any other duties assigned by manager;
- Proven experience and understanding of the electrical products and solutions
- Love talking to people and understanding where you can assist
- Ability to communicate with a range of customers at all levels
- Ability to build relationships over time and distance
- A career opportunity with one of the most respected companies in the Automation industry
- An environment where you are rewarded and recognised for your performance