Sales Engineer - With Managemnet Potential (Sydney)
- Are you stuck in an industrial Sales role with little chance of career advancement?
- Are you a professional Sales Engineer with packaging industry or industrial machinery experience?
- Do you feel that it is time to take the next step in your career?
If you are answering "Yes" to questions like these and you have sold into the food beverage and pharmaceutical sectors, then we need to hear from you now!
On offer is the opportunity for a dynamic Sales Engineer to step into a growth business and build the Sales effort throughout Sydney and NSW. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will ultimately move into a full StateSales Management position as the business begins to realise its full potential in the region.
Ideally the person we are seeking will be able to display most or all of the following skills and attributes:
- You can reference at least 5 years in a similar position within the packaging industry, or capital equipment sales into the target market.
- You can evidence a history of selling a technical product to knowledgeable clients in a manufacturing environment.
- You are innovative in seeking out and sourcing new business, while at the same time forming strong ongoing relationships with existing clients.
- An existing network of contacts within the Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical manufacturing sector, would be highly regarded.
- Trade or Tertiary qualifications in an appropriate discipline would be a definite advantage
- You are well organised and able to manage a number of long term Sales opportunities from inception to installation.
- You are calm under pressure and lead by example.
- You are professional in your approach, but can also roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty when the need calls.
If this sounds like you and you are keen to progress your career in this dynamic industry, then please do not hesitate to forward your details immediately by hitting the "Apply" button on this page or call Bruce Duxbury on 0424 203 148 for a confidential discussion.
Please quote job #10271 in all communications and correspondence