This technical sales role will report directly to the regional sales manager and will aim to achieve sales growth and customer satisfaction across the WA region with a focus on the Pilbara. Our client is looking for an experianced sales engineer to drive the businesses products within the mining sector.
Our client are one of Australia's leading providers of customised and engineered pump solutions into the resources sector. Supplying new, replacement and spare parts for clients across the country with a strong focus on aftermarket support.
Key responsibilities within the role include:
- Growing sales numbers within existing accounts in the WA Mining sector
- Developing new relationships with key decision makers on site across WA
- Managing technical sales processes with the ability to get hands on with technical products
- Reporting back to the sales manager around sales targets and results
- Occasional regional travel to key clients within the WA region - Pilbara
- The ability to articulate technical solutions to your clients across a range of product categories with a focus on pump and water treatment products
A successful candidate will:
- Be experienced and have a network within the WA Mining sector
- Have a strong background in account management through up selling and servicing existing clients
- Be able to develop new relationships with key decision makers on site through strong business development skills
- Have experience in managing an external sales processes from end to end
- Come from a technical background either with and engineering degree or technical trade
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company vehicle
- Autonomous working environment
- Bonus structure
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Oliver Voorn on +61 8 9215 9553.