Sales Engineer (Presales) - World leading DevOps Vendor
- Market leader in their space globally
- 1000% + Growth in APAC
- Collaborative environment and flexible working conditions
$90k -100k Base + Super + Lucrative Bonus $130k OTE
Global SaaS vendor with unique offering and commanding position. Some of the best known companies use this platform to make their software better.
This company is disruptive with a capital 'D', over the last decade have gone from a few guys and a dog to having over 25m users globally.
Their technology helps organizations to build globally collaborative communities which enable client to build better software, reduce time to market and create workflows which improve all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
With a refreshing approach to management (autonomy, creativity and flexibility) they our proud to be a fantastic place to work with very low staff-turnover.
Most of the largest business in APAC are users of this technology and often leads are coming into the business from users who have moved company and demanded that the technology comes with them.
As a presales consultant your role will encompass the following key duties:
- Support the sales process from a technical perspective
- Assisting corporate sales representatives with handing technical client questions.
- Create compelling presentations (delivered via Zoom / Webex etc)
- Attend client meetings with sales rep as required.
- Conduct hands on demonstrations of the product which are tailored to the clients needs
- Partnering BDM on client engagements
- Engage with product teams and marketing to represent the business at events.
- Build a high degree of product knowledge (complete package of training provided)
They are looking for passionate, professional people who love technology!
- Must be able to speak Mandarin
- 1-2 years + in a technical client facing role (support, presales, customer success, account management etc)
- Inspiring communicator is passionate about technology
- Technical aptitude with a strong appetite to learn
- Ambitious and motivated to move into a more senior SE role
- Super team player who wants to be a great contributor to the overall picture
- Solid attention to detail and creative approach to problem solving
- Having work for a smaller business where creativity and flexibility are important will be a great help
- Any knowledge of the software development lifecycle will be a significant bobus
Diversity, willingness, teamwork, independent thinking, creativity are bywords for success in this business. If you have the right mindset you will have unlimited scope to progress and have fun!
- Superb Offices with a fantastic location in the city (outdoor coffee terrace overlooking harbor)
- Market leader with some of the best brains in the business
- Autonomy to make the role your own
- Career progression (most of the leadership team have come from within)
- Flexibility to make the role work for you
- Attractive package and bonuses
- Presales people are integral to the success of the team, as such you'll be highly valued
Apply now to be contacted by one of our consultants.
- BMS Specialise in recruiting sales professionals in the technology sector and we have many unadvertised positions, so if you are actively looking or just dipping your toe in the market then feel free to call.
If this position sounds of interest the click apply now or call Kaenz on 03 8375 7099.