Sales Engineer - Packaging Machinery
Ulma Packaging (follow video link above) are a high profile supplier of quality European built Packaging Machinery into fresh food and FMCG manufacturers throughout Australia.
At this time Ulma are working exclusively with CP Personnel to employ a dynamic Sales Engineer to sell packaging solutions, including thermoforming, traysealing, horizontal flow wrapping and VFFS equipment into key market sectors such as fresh red meat, cheese, poultry and ready meals. Your territory will encompass greater Sydney and Country New South Wales, so the roll will see you visiting clients both locally and intra-state on regular occasions.
Ideally the person we are seeking will be able to display most or all of the following skills and attributes:
- You are a highly motivated Sales professional
- Have served at least 5 years selling into or within the food industry.
- Have an existing network of contacts within the Food, Meat, Beverage and Pharmaceutical manufacturing sectors in NSW.
- You are well organised and able to manage a number of concurrent projects from inception through to installation and commissioning.
- You are calm under pressure, lead by example and work can closely with the inhouse service team to ensure clients are always supplied the highest level of service and support.
- You are professional in your approach to management, but can also roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty when the need calls.
- You are passionate about the food processing / packaging industry and all that goes with it.
On offer is the opportunity to work in a highly autonomous position, whilst at the same time being rewarded with a remuneration package that will see you amongst the top earners in your field.
If this sounds like you and you are keen to progress your career in this dynamic industry, then please do not hesitate to forward your details immediately.
Please note: Ulma Packaging work exclusively with CP Personnel and all applications must be processed accordingly. All enquires should be directed via the "Apply button" on this page or call Bruce Duxbury on 0424 203 148 for a confidential discussion. Applications will not be accepted through alternative channels.
Pleae quote job # 10352 in all correspondence and communications