For the past 15 years our client has been developing and implementing automation solutions into the industrial landscape. They offer Turnkey solutions to help businesses of all sizes run more safe and efficient.
The culture of the business is one of their best attributes. There is always a great team atmosphere and the company prides themselves on not only offering the highest standard of service to their clients, but also the highest level of respect to employees providing a vibrant and positive environment.
Due to continued growth and demand our client is seeking an experienced sales engineer. Reporting to the Managing Director the successful candidate will be performing tasks such as:
- Providing sales solutions to customers and clients
- Implementing sales processes & strategies
- Presenting 2D & 3D presentations to customers & Clients
- Providing product information to potential customers
- Generous base salary + super
- Massive Commissions
- Company car & phone
- Modern office in a great location
- Genuine career progression opportunities
To be considered for this role it is essential you have the criteria listed below:
- 3 Years B2B sales experience
- Experience with automation and robotics sales
- Previous experience working as a sales engineer or in client relations
- Proficient in using Solid Edge or Solid Works software platforms
- Technical or mechanical background
If you have the above criteria please apply below, or for more information & a confidential discussion phone James (07) 3172 2086 or 1800 758 782.