Globally, 80% of workers don’t have a desk or an office. These workers are the backbone of the global economy, the people we interact with every day in stores, on buses, in our hospitals, delivering our parcels and maintaining our buildings. The current generation of workplace technology doesn’t fit their needs, Blink enables those people to be productive, informed and engaged while on the move.
We've built a fresh approach to an old problem. Our goal is to be the #1 choice for mobile enterprise, to build the workplace ‘super-app’ that brings together in one place the people and information that matter. We've recently raised over €9.2M in funding, to help us continue our growth.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for an SDR to join our newly established and fast growing Sydney team. Working together with our founding teams In London and New York, you'll be helping to rapidly grow our customer base globally. Responsibilities include:
- Gaining a strong understanding of the Blink product, the market and value proposition.
- Undertaking research to Identify key contacts and prospects.
- Generating leads with an outbound focus, using a blended approach of phone, email, and online channels to promote Blink and our services.
- Proactively qualifying leads against a specific criterion, identifying their current solution and If their needs align with Blink.
- Set up discovery calls and demos with the Account Managers/ Account Directors.
- Work closely with the wider sales and marketing team, to ensure there is consistency and collaboration in your approach
What are we looking for?
Most importantly, we're looking for someone who is ambitious and wants to develop in a fast-growing company. This is the perfect step for a recent grad to build their career in a rapdily growing SaaS start up. The successful candidate will be:
- Results driven, with the ability to pick up new concepts quickly.
- Organised, with excellent discipline and always keeps to deadlines.
- Strong communicator, with commercial acumen.
- Resourceful, inquisitive, and digitally savvy.
- Relentless in pursuit of goals, competitive and ambitious. With experience in a KPI and metric driven environment being an advantage.
- Prepared to get your hands dirty in data gathering and cleansing.
- Track record of being the star performer on a team. We want to win, and we want you to win.
- Empathetic person, who gets on well with people and enjoys their work.
You’ll have the opportunity to be part of something impactful, large-scale, and meaningful. Most importantly, you’ll be working in a company with a strong mission and with a team that are ambitious, competitive, and embarking on a journey that many start-ups can only dream of!
Other benefits Include:
- An opportunity to be coached and mentored by experienced Sales and Marketing experts.
- Exposure to a growing SaaS company, with clear career pathways for the future.
- A competitive compensation package and equity allocations.
- 25 days annual leave per year.
- Health Insurance.
- The usual start-up benefits of fun and very few rules.