SALES DESIGN CONSULTANT
- PRESTIGIOUS PRODUCT AND INDUSTRY LEADING COMPANY
- DESIGN AND SELL THE BEST SOLUTION IN THE MARKET - QUALIFIED LEADS PROVIDED REGULARLY
- CLIENT BASE THROUGHOUT THE SYDNEY METROPOLITAN AREA
Our client Vergola (NSW) Pty Ltd is an Australian owned company that has been designing, manufacturing and installing premium external louvre roofing systems since 1988.
The simple and elegant design of the Vergola louvre roofing system provides unmatched performance that enhances the value and increases the useable outdoor living space in any home or building.
When installed this beautiful addition transforms outdoor areas and provides customers with an attractive and highly functional space they can use year round.
A rare opportunity is now available for a mature, well presented and highly organised Sales Design Consultant to join this prestigious company.
In this role you will enjoy using your creative/design skills along with your industry expertise and sales experience to meet with and engage new customers and in the process develop a detailed understanding of their requirements. You will then design and present a high quality outdoor roofing solution and quote for approval.
The successful candidate will thrive on the variety of customers and the numbers of leads provided. On any given day you could be meeting with home owners, architects or builders to discuss how a Vergola roofing system can enhance their living space.
From the outset fully qualified leads will be provided to the successful candidate who will then suppliment this lead source by build their own sales funnel through networking, referrals and other suitable sales strategies.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated candidate to join a supportive team and enjoy a highly autonomous and flexible role where you will be the master of their own financial destiny.
To be successful in this great role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- High levels of motivation, solid organisational skills and experience being self directed in a previous position.
- A background in building/trades or the construction industry is highly desirable.
- A solid track record in sales success and achieving sales targets. You will have experience in managing multiple leads and maximising the numbers of sales delivered from those leads.
- Success in a previous role where you were required to meet and engage with new customers, present a high quality product and close the sale.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills that you will use to develop quality relationships with customers and colleagues.
- The ability to engage with all types of people with a friendly, polite and professional manner.
- Highly developed planning and time management skills.
- Previous experience using Excel, Sketch Up, CAD or a similar drawing tool plus the ability to learn and embrace technology.
The successful candidate will also need their own vehicle and be comfortable travelling throughout the Sydney metropolitan area to attend sites and meet with customers.
There are many benefits for the successful candidate as profiled below:
- $$$ = Salary - this role represents a solid opportunity to earn a great "Sydney" income - estimated salary ranges from $100,000 to $200,000 p.a.
- The role is commission only. A negotiated advance payment for the first 12 weeks is provided to ensure you have income as you build your pipeline.
- Once established the successful candidate will be able to work flexible hours with a high degree of autonomy.
- You will enjoy the many benefits of joining the established market leader in the industry who possesses an enviable reputation for delivering the highest quality product to their valued clients.
- Product training is provided and regular professional development opportunities are organised to assist the successful candidate to refine their industry and product knowledge and skill.
If you thrive on sales, have always wanted to represent an industry leading product/company and have a background as profiled above then send your resume through now.
on an external site.
on an external site.