SPS Commerce is a leading supply chain management company that provides state of the art cloud-based solutions. Our Sales team are responsible for selling SPS’s solutions and ensuring that our customers are free to do what they best
We are currently looking for a Sales Coordinator who is Obsessed with Customers and has a Get After it attitude to join our Australia Sales Team
Does this sound like you?
- You enjoy working with autonomy and having a role with a variety of responsibilities
- You wear a lot of hats and get excited by taking on new challenges
- You’re a natural connector and problem solver, influencing through relationships
Why join SPS Commerce?
We solve retail supply chain problems by cutting through inefficiency with innovation and automation. At SPS we empower retailers, suppliers, distributors, grocers, and logistics partners to work better together with our people, our process, and our tech products. We have the world’s largest retail network, and we don’t just lead the industry, we are the industry.
At SPS, we believe every employee makes a difference. We ensure employees have the tools, resources and training to explore new ideas and execute them. Our success comes from playing as a team and always playing to win. Careers don’t just grow here, they’re made here.
What is the day to day like?
The Sales Coordinator is a hybrid between office operations and traffic control. They will closely with the Director of Sales on a variety of projects ranging from creating sales meeting materials to coordinating office events.
- Support sales and operations leadership with reporting, dashboards, and data analysis, and proactively make suggestions for improved insights
- Identify new and creative opportunities to leverage Salesforce.com to better support business processes or functions
- Analyze data to guide sales process decisions and strategy
- Follow-up on sales process details across time-zones ensuring contracts, documents, and client responses flow through the system as quickly as possible.
- Use local cultural sales operations knowledge to guide process adaptations that will make our sales team as effective as possible within the local market.
What experience and skills are required?
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of relevant experience OR five years of experience without a degree
- Proven skills performing thorough, quantitative, or qualitative analysis using applicable technology tools with demonstrated success completing data analysis and report creation
- Proven competence with Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Clear, concise, and confident communicator (verbal, non-verbal, written) with excellent organizational skills and an ability to influence across global lines
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
What experience is nice to have?
- Experience with Salesforce.com
**EOE including veterans/disability**