We are growing and need dynamic consultants and mechanics like you to help!
We're currently searching for amazing talent across different roles, and have an exciting opportunity in 99 Bikes Alexandria!
99 Bikes is now the largest retailer of bikes in Australia, and have grown to operate successful stores across Australia and NZ!
By 2023 we are hoping to have 65 Shops in Australia, 4 in NZ, and are on track to open in the UK, with Canada and South Africa on the horizon.
What's in it for you?
- Ongoing sales, leadership and product training
- Career progression and leadership opportunities
- Energetic and fun company culture with regular social events and celebrations
- A Focus on Staff, Customers and Purpose over Profit
- Generous staff purchasing scheme on all products we sell.
- The right company at the right time
- Bicycle industry training
- 99 Bikes Business School, offering government accredited training on how to run a retail bicycle business
- 99 Academy, offering government accredited bike mechanic training using the international Cytech platform
- 99 Leadership Academy, offering extensive leadership training for those wanting a career in leadership
"I joined 99 Bikes as a Sales Consultant at the Fortitude Valley store. I quickly progressed to Team Leader, leading multiple stores and opening our Indooroopilly store. I am now an Area Leader for the entire Northern Region."
- Tiago Pereira, Area Leader, 99 Bikes Queensland
The 99 Bikes Sales Consultant
Our purpose is to enrich mind, body Earth and soul with the freedom of riding.
Our consultants build relationships with customers and ensure they have a fantastic experience in store. They develop into experts who understand that customers will purchase from us if we meet their needs.
When you join our team, you'll become part of a dynamic work culture that fosters achievement with a comfortable base salary plus generous uncapped commission.
The 99 Bikes Future Team Leader
Our FTL's undergo extensive leadership training and development in order to give them the best chance of success in the future. They form an integral part of the leadership team in store, lead by example and have the drive to lead their own teams in the near future.
Got What it Takes?
Nice to have: - Sales experience, bicycle knowledge
Need to have: - Drive and commitment to sales targets, willingness to learn, passion for bikes and teamwork
We look for:
- Great communicators with an interest in people
- Leadership potential
- Tertiary degree in any discipline is desirable
- Demonstrated achievements in career or personal life
- A commitment to continuous improvement and learning
- A passion for bicycles or health and fitness
- Proven job stability and progression
Our Commitment to Approachability
Serving all levels of riders and walks of life begins with having them all on our teams!
At 99 Bikes we believe in the strength of diversity. We strive to be the World’s Most Approachable Bike Shops and understand the value of including their varying perspectives and leadership strengths in our teams. We are committed to hiring and promoting the right recruits and creating a culture that is safe for all walks of life, regardless of age, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity or background.
If you thrive in a fast-paced sales environment and are looking for a long-term career then apply now!
Click 'Apply for this job' and attach your personal cover letter and resume.
You will be sent an email inviting you to answer a few pre-screening questions before the application is submitted. Just follow the instructions for your application to be finalised!