- Client list of well-known brands around the state and Australia
- Account managing current customers while developing new leads
- Relationship driven individual who enjoys dealing with customers
- Approx. $85K base salary + car allowance + bonus
Located in South Yarra, this innovative business provides the ultimate in architectural solutions to the residential and commercial home building industry. You will have the opportunity to be involved in a broad range of volume and innovative designs for the architect, interior designer, or builder.
Your main duty will be to be responsible for the strategic planning and execution targeting medium to higher end customers from builders, architects, and designers within the window coverings industry. You will have full autonomy of the Melbourne metropolitan territory and most of your time will be spent on the road promoting the features and benefits of your product range. There will be an emphasis on your ability to grow current accounts – increase market share, develop new accounts, and increase revenue within your portfolio.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Promote the features and benefits of custom-made products to the building industry
- Provide home furnishings solutions on product ranges i.e.: colours, variations, and fabrics
- Negotiate, prepare, and present sales strategies to architects, designers, developers etc.
- Create, meet, and exceed sales targets, with an emphasis on business growth
- Work with commercial customers from specification through to installation
- Build sustainable relationships within the industry to build on both reputation and results
- Understand the strategic direction and development needs of your commercial partners
- Deliver exceptional communication, customer service, and time management
Experience & Qualifications
- A strong sales ability who enjoys the thrill of a sale
- Self-motivated who has a passion for either Home Décor or Interior Design
- Enjoy interacting with architects, interior designers, builders, developers, builders
- Product knowledge of either blinds, awnings, curtains, or shutters etc.
- Confidence in measurement, accuracy skills with computer knowledge
- Car licence and can handle a tape measure
Of course, the energy, drive, enthusiasm, and focus associated with a sales role ...and finally a love of Architectural & Building Industry!
You will enjoy the challenge to drive profitable sales by communicating, motivating, and encouraging your customer base to win projects and be paid a generous base salary (including car allowance & bonus structure), mobile phone, superannuation with amazing company values.
A background in interior design, high end retail, home furnishings, window coverings, building products, construction or office fit outs would be highly regarded and for a confidential conversation please contact Dean 0435 834 711 or apply to the advertisement with your resume.