At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
GO WHERE BEST IS THE BAR.
Learn. Grow. Succeed. Repeat. At Wyndham Destinations, we set the bar at being your best. If you enjoy achieving realistic goals, demonstrate a positive attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then join our fun and dynamic Phillip Island Sales team as a Sales Consultant today!
How You’ll Shine
As a Direct Sales Consultant, you will be:
- Engaging with our customers to help them get on holidays!
- Be passionate about holidays and travel
- A team player, you will be part of a friendly and supportive team environment
- Willing to learn, you will be open minded and coachable
- Strong communication skills
- Driven, dedicated and committed with a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude
- Be rewarded for your success in a worldwide, industry-leading organisation
- Motivated to secure a long term career, not just a job!
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Build your career with an international value driven organisation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- base salary + commission & bonus
- paid company induction & sales training
- discounted hotel stays across Australia, Fiji, New Zealand
- subsidised private health cover*
Where You’ll Begin Your Journey
Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests in a network of 51 resorts across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Bali, Thailand, Hawaii, Japan and Europe and serves more than 60,000 vacation owners in Club Wyndham South Pacific. Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific is a division of Wyndham Destinations (NYSE: WYND) the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company with more than 25,000 associates worldwide. The Pacific corporate offices are located on the Gold Coast in Australia. Across the Asia Pacific region, we have offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan and Clark in the Philippines.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to [email protected], including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.