Our purpose is to enrich mind, body, earth and soul with the freedom of riding.
Permanent Bicycle Sales Consultant role available at 99 Bikes North Lakes. We also have a position available at 99 Bikes Chermside.
About 99 Bikes:
99 Bikes is the largest retailer of bikes in Australia, with over 50 stores in six states and now two countries. During 2020, we have experienced record profits. We have doubled in size over the last three years and we continue to grow. Our company strategy focuses on developing and engaging our people in a long term career. We focus on creating a rewarding team environment.
Why Join 99 Bikes?
- Career progression and opportunities in the fastest-growing bike retail business in Australia. We promote from within 99% of the time. Leadership training is provided.
- Enjoy a base salary with uncapped commission. Store Managers also earn a share of profits.
- We pay extra for every day that you ride to work.
- Access staff discounts for you and your family.
- “Earn to give”. We are paid 1% on top of our annual salary and choose a charity to donate it to.
- Great team environment with monthly reward and recognition events! We run social activities across the year including Demo Ride days and other team-based incentives. We are also involved with many cycling events including the Tour Down Under and Tour De Office. Every year our top achievers are rewarded with an overseas global event.
- Help people get fit, clear their mind and reduce carbon emissions.
- Training provided and we offer all staff a fully paid Certificate III in Business.
About The 99 Bikes Sales Consultant:
- Work in part of a team
- Value all customer enquiries and deliver great service.
- Ability to build relationships with customers and ensure they return.
- Take ownership of different aspects of the running of the store.
- Driven to meet sales targets. The more you sell, the more you earn!
- Passionate about riding bikes and driven to research bike products to be a true expert.
We are also always looking for people with leadership potential to contribute towards the long term growth of the business. There will be a number of opportunities for quick progression for the right people.
If you thrive in a fast paced environment and want to join one of the world’s most approachable bike shops, Apply Now!