Location: Rydalmere, Australia
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
We€™re inventing the future, right here, right now, at Thales. We design the critical security solutions of tomorrow by combining the curiosity to explore, the intelligence to question and the vision to create. Together we solve complicated problems by combining our experience in the market with our leading research and development capabilities.
Thales is committed to promoting and maintaining a workplace culture of shared respect that enables all of us to feel valued, do our best, and remain truly passionate about the place that we work. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and individuals from diverse backgrounds. Talk to us about any support or accessibility requirements you may need and how we support flexibility in the workplace.
Wellbeing matters at Thales, and where possible we encourage a flexible work culture.
About your role
This role is positioned within our Ground Transportation Systems (GTS) business unit. GTS is a prime contractor and system integrator delivering smarter and safer solutions across Australia€™s public transport, rail and road networks. Our solutions focus on increasing train networks safety, capacity and reliability, improving passenger safety and security, integrating transport systems and maximising return on investment.
The Sales and Support Manager €“ Rail Signalling Products is responsible for:
- Building / Developing relationships with all Transport accounts, including direct customer, partners, consultants and prospects.
- Developing sales strategies and business cases including a clear win strategy and key success factors.
- Supplying Sales and Capture Teams with product and customer background data necessary to identify and qualify business opportunities
- Working closely with Engineering and Thales Germany to scope and deliver technical support services to support rail signalling products customers
- Working closely with the project and delivery team to facilitate and support on-schedule delivery of rail products to customer sites.
- Assisting in the coordination of the marketing strategy for the Rail Signalling Products, services and Transport business.
- Maintaining detailed competitor analysis and industry and market trends.
- Developing a medium to long term pipeline of broader Main Line and CBTC Signalling opportunities
How about you?
- Rail Signalling technical and sales experience with Main Line Computer Based Interlocking, CBTC technology and Rail Traffic Management Systems
- Applied knowledge and practice of the Miller Heiman strategic sales methodology and Shipley Capture methodology
Good to Know
You€™ll receive an email acknowledgement after you€™ve applied, Thales strives to provide a personalised experience for all suitable applicants.
Prior to offer you€™ll complete a pre-employment police check
For more information on Thales visit us @ThalesCareers on Instagram
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!