Sales and Service Representative
For over 25 years since YHI Power were first established in Australia, the company has grown and diversified its business and is now recognised as a distributor of high quality Industrial and Automotive Batteries and associated products.
We are seeking an experienced automotive battery sales and service representative with a vibrant personality to join our external sales team based at our Somerton Warehouse in Melbourne.
The main focus of the role is to increase sales in your assigned region and to investigate new business opportunities promoting YHI products and services. Some regional travel may be required.
Reporting to the State Sales Manager:
You will be responsible for: (but not limited to)
- You will be responsible for directly selling and delivering company products to customers, as well as identifying new business opportunities.
- Quoting and negotiating prices, credit terms, completing contracts and recording orders
- Establishing genuine customer relationships and customer prospecting
- Establish new accounts and service existing accounts in order to meet Sales Targets.
- Planning, organising and meeting agreed sales call schedule in order to service existing accounts, consultants and prospective customers.
We are looking for someone who is both company and customer focused and happy to go that extra mile, while being flexible to the demands of a growing business.
This is a full time position.
To Succeed in this role you need :
- Vibrant personality, Ability to build strong client relationships, find the Switch!
- Proven Battery Industrial sales experience will be an advantage
- Sound Technical skills - ideally automotive batteries
- Be self motivated and competitive within a team environment
- Be physically fit and healthy
- Please note this position involves regular heavy lifting of batteries. Average weight 15 kg up to 60 kg
- MR licence and Fork Lift licence (advantageous)
- Police clearance and medical certificate may be required before being accepted for this role.
- Possess the ability to listen to client's needs, provide solutions and execute strategies.
- Adherence to strict Safety & OHSE Policies.
On offer is a good base salary, superannuation, incentive scheme, trade vehicle and mobile phone.
Apply now to join one of Australia's fastest growing battery companies.
Australian Residents only please.
If you enjoy a fun and hard-working atmosphere, apply today, including your Cover Letter and Resume.