Your new company
Work for a consulting business who work with a number of SME clients in the Construction, Manufacturing, Transport and Distribution industries who specialise health & safety, environmental and quality compliance problems.
Your new role
Reporting to the Manager Director, this role is responsible for the evaluation of documented policies, processes and systems against pre-determined criteria and extends to visual inspections of the relevant processes being carried out. All audits are evidence-based, and findings must be recorded in detail within the audit templates and as per the audit programs provided for each client.
- Maintain audit schedule in accordance with the client’s requirements
- Complete audit activities within the designated timeframes
- Submission of completed audit reports and associated records
- Invoicing audit activities in accordance with pricing requirements provided and within the designated timeframes
- Review corrective actions in accordance with the non-conformance and corrective action reporting requirements
- Liaise between the client and management as required
- Completion and submission of weekly timesheets within the electronic accounting system
- Completion of auditor registration documentation
What you'll need to succeed
- A Qualification in Auditing (auditor, lead auditor, Exemplar Global lead auditor, NDIS auditor)
- Preferably 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge and previous experience with implementation and maintenance of management systems to meet the requirements of ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, ISO45001:2015, AS/NZS4801:2001 management system standards and NDIS as applicable
- Ability to produce detailed audit reports including recording of evidence sighted to the meet the stated audit criteria
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sandra Higgins on (02) 8226 9663.
LHS 297508 #2505499