Employment Hero is one of the fastest-growing Australian tech saas start-ups, and we are on a mission to make employment easier and more rewarding for everyone. We are the market leader and a genuine disrupter within the HR and payroll space.
We have recently received a Series C capital raise - $20mill from seek.com, to accelerate our spot as Australia's first and leading all-in-one HR, Payroll and Benefits Platform.
Employment Hero now has 4500 customers and 150,000 (& counting) users and is growing rapidly with enviable growth rates of 100% YoY.
This position, based in our Sydney HQ office, is part of an engaged, high performing and driven sales team of 18, that continues to grow!
This is the perfect opportunity to join an innovative business that challenges the status quo and sets the benchmark for others to follow. You'll be part of an open, team-oriented and results-based culture where your input is encouraged and your success is rewarded.
- This role is best suited to an experienced and self motivated Business Development Manager / Account Executive with an engaging personality and strong work ethic.
- You will be selling within our Mid-market space (100-500 employees) and speaking to C-Level Executives. Similar experience in this capacity, especially within a SaaS environment would be well regarded.
- Your ability to learn quickly, take initiative and embrace technology will see you succeed.
- This is a high volume role, so a proven record in managing a large pipeline with a fast paced sales cycle will be highly beneficial.
- You will utilise warm leads from the marketing team and outbound SDR team to pitch, demo, present, and win new business.
- Lead generation has a hybrid model with a 70/30 split between your calendar already filled from our energetic SDRs and self-generated opportunities through prospecting, networking and developing strategic partnerships.
- Account Executives are rewarded handsomely with achievable targets (that all of our current reps are achieving or over-achieving) and an excellent uncapped commission structure.
Lucrative uncapped commission structure with $220k+ OTE +!
- 4-8+ years experience in B2B sales - SaaS background ideal
- Experience selling to C-Level Executives within a midmarket capacity
- Background and exposure to the Human Resources and/or payroll industry advantageous but not required
- Training in sales techniques preferred including Challenger, SPIN, consultative selling
- Ability to create urgency and develop timeframes in the sales cycle
- A strong communicator who can effectively manage their own workload/time
- Competitive and commercially astute
- Driven, tenacious with a desire to succeed and grow within the business
- Proven sales track record
- Humble, hungry and smart
- Experience using Salesforce
- Time management and planning skills
- Bachelor degree in business, commerce or relevant field
- Team celebrations and lunches for hitting team targets
- Self, health, wealth, happiness initiatives
- Seasonal Ping-Pong Tournaments
- Friday drinks - music & a fully stocked beer & wine fridge
- Return to work bonus for primary carers
- Continuing education/ post-graduate assistance program
- Employee rewards program
- Personal training, Yoga classes, Lunchtime soccer & basketball
- Weekly fresh fruit and breakfast
- Quarterly & yearly company celebrations
- Incredible discounts on products and services through our employee benefits portal and third party partners (such as 5% off Coles/Woolworths and half price movie tickets)
- Lunch and learn sessions