Are you looking for rural generalist jobs in NSW? Do you hold a minimum of general registration with AHPRA?
- $400K+ remuneration package
- DWS location eligible for RLRP, RVTS and ACRRM independent pathway
- Large country town (population c. 7,000) with great schools
- Access to procedural training grants, retention grants and moratorium reduction
- Anaesthetics upskilling available for doctors with previous ANS experience (inc. overseas)
Working alongside 3 other GPs, you will provide primary care services to the Narrabri and wider community.
- Training practice for doctors holding general registration
- DWS location eligible for RLRP, RVTS and the ACRRM independent pathway
- Relocating to new premises in 2019
- Independently owned practice
Working on a 1:5 roster, you will provide VMO con call services for one weekday each week and one weekend in every five.
- 28 bed inpatient unit which caters for maternity, paediatrics, medical, surgical and palliative care
- Operating theatre – routine surgery two days per week with emergency service provided 24 hours per day
- Eight bed day surgery unit
- Emergency department – available 24 hours per day with oncall visiting medical officers
- Diagnostic service – pathology and imaging (including general Xray & CT service) operates Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm with a visiting ultrasound service Monday and Thursday afternoons. On-call service provided
Doctors with overseas or Australian anaesthetics expereince can complete upskilling at Tamworth Hospital with a view to joining the anaesthetics roster.
Narrabri has a population of 7,000 and is situated 560km north west of Sydney on the Kamilaroi Highway and 560km south west of Brisbane on the Newell Highway.
Set against the backdrop of the Nandewar Ranges and on the banks of the Namoi River, Narrabri is an energetic regional centre offering a wonderful selection of shops, restaurants, museums and a large array of tourist attractions. These include Mount Kaputar National Park, the Australia Telescope Compact Array at the Paul Wild Observatory (administered by the CSIRO) and a number of agricultural centres. Just to the south of town is the Pilliga Forest, the largest remnant temperate forest in eastern Australia. In addition, Narrabri boasts The Crossing Theatre, a 1000-seat auditorium and cinema complex of a standard normally only found in larger Australian communities.
- Great schools, restaurants and nightlife
- Direct daily flights to Sydney
- DWS location
Whether you are an experienced rural generalist or a general registration doctor looking to progress towards fellowship of the RACGP or ACRRM, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
To arrange a time to speak with the practice owner and to arrange a visit to Narrabri, please contact:
0405 234 852
To view more Rural Generalist jobs or GP Anaesthetist Jobs listed with DXC Medical, please click here