Are looking for non-VR GP jobs or rural Generalist jobs in NSW? Do you hold a minimum of general registration with AHPRA?
- $400,000+ package + relocation and retention payments
- DWS location, eligible for RLRP, RVTS and the ACRRM independent pathway
- Accommodation & car provided
- 1:3 VMO on call roster
Our client is seeking for a rural generalist (GP/VMO) to join a team of doctors at their Barham medical centre, providing VMO services to the hospital.
- Leading medical group which offers clinical autonomy + open contracts
- Sole practice across two rural towns
- Work alongside 3 permanent rural GPs
- Full-time nursing support
- Online appointments
- Best Practice
- DWS location
- Great Schools
- MMM5 location eligible for RVTS
- RRMA4 location eligible for RLRP and ACRRM independent pathway
- Relocation, procedural training and retention grants available
A pretty town on the banks of the beautiful Murray River, Barham in southwest NSW is an enticing escape for great golf, marvellous fishing, and a scenic food and wine trail. You can cross the river on the heritage-listed Barham Bridge, a 1904-built lift span bridge, to the twin town of Koondrook.
Delightful walking tracks weave through towering red gum forests. The meandering river is popular for fishing, canoeing and kayaking. You can cruise on the mighty waterway in a riverboat and learn intriguing insights, including about the paddle-steamers that still glide under the lift span bridge.
Whether you are ahospital doctor looking for your first General Practitioner position within Australia,or a GP on a Section 3GA training program looking for their next move, this excellent opportunity should not be missed.
For a confidential discussion and find out more about this opportunity, please call:
0405 234 852
To view more DWS GP Jobs and Rural Generalist Jobs in NSW, Victoria or QLD please click here