Your new company
A permanent role for an experienced workforce planner within a fast paced, growing not for profit for an immediate start. Based in the inner west and salary is $80,000+Super +Salary Packaging.
Your new role
As a Workforce Planner, you will be expected to support the workforce planning manager in:
- The design and delivery of workforce reporting Data and business analysis
- Effective resource management Supporting the implementation and review of new HR & Rostering systems Coordinate onboarding and offboarding of staff with relevant teams
- Establish and maintain systems and processes for service delivery team master rosters to be approved and uploaded
- Previous experience interpreting awards
- Open to working shift work
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in Workforce Planning positions within the HR function
- Experience within the healthcare or aged care sector.
- A proven ability to anticipate changing environments and develop contingencies to ensure the business adapts appropriately
- An understanding of awards/enterprise agreements, workforce budgeting, penalty rates etc.
- A strong people focus and an ability to adapt your communication style as required
What you'll get in return
In return, you’ll work within a fantastic team within the NFP sector. You’ll be offered an attractive rate dependent on experience. You'll be working in a fast-paced environment further progressing your career in workforce planning and roster development while earning a competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sophie Cronin at [email protected]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2552115