SRG requires multiple Level 3 Rope Access Technicians to work be apart of our campaign projects team working on various short stint geotechnical projects around the country! When not working on a campaign project, successful candidates will have the opportunity to work at our ongoing operations in Kalgoorlie, WA at the KCGM Superpit.
As a Level 3 Rope Access Technician here at SRG, we are looking for individuals who thrive on working in team environments and who view collaboration as a second nature trait. Level 3 Rope Access Technicians will play an integral part in leading daily project activities and importantly, mentoring and supervising the works of Level 1 and 2 Rope Access Technicians.
- Liaising with the Project Manager regarding any issues
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and according to scope
- Conduct rope access works.
- Rope access equipment fitting and pre-use checks.
- Installation of cable bolts.
- Installation of ground support mesh and accessories.
- Mixing grout to specification.
- Implement testing where required/requested.
- Operating equipment such as telehandler, light vehicle and service trucks.
- Maintaining all equipment
- General open pit mine works
The successful applicant will have:
- Rope Access Level 3 IRATA Certification
- A positive attitude towards safety, training & environment
- Pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol assessment
- Valid Australian Driver's Licence
- First Aid & CPR (essential)
- Working at Heights (essential)
- White Card (essential)
- Elevated Work Platform (desirable)
GEOTECHNICAL EXPERIENCE IS A MUST !!!!
SRG Global is an engineering-led specialist construction, maintenance and mining services group built to solve the complex problems across the entire asset lifecycle. We bring a unique engineering mindset to every construction, maintenance and mining project we touch. Working across the entire asset lifecycle, we provide bespoke engineer, construction and sustain solutions for our customers. We thrive on making the complex simple. It’s what we get out of bed for every day. We’re also a global company, so we get to work on different projects and challenges in many different parts of the world.
If you have experience in this area and are willing to contribute as part of a high-performance team, this is a perfect role for you. In return we will offer you an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity to gain further experience and progress your career in a dynamic and growing company.
Please click the ‘apply’ button now to register your interest in joining our team.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Advertised: 11 Aug 2021 W. Australia Standard Time