Room Leader and Early Childhood Teachers
Working in childcare is something you LOVE to do right? Well, maybe not everyone loves it, but Cherry Bridge Station Ropes Crossing Plaza sure does and we are looking for educators that share this same passion. What we love most is the role we play in the lives of the children in our care, the trust families instil in our educators, and the smiles on our 'little learners' faces. We not only love what we do, we love the positive impacts of the care provided and cherish this everyday.
The Cherry Bridge Station company is big enough that we have a management team with educational, operational and policy specialists on hand to support our centres, superior resources that benefit Cherry Bridge Station staff and families, and our implementation of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) is considered to be industry leading, yet small enough that our head office team work in our centres one-on-one and get to know each centre individually. Our centres are culturally diverse, love teaching our children about other languages, and provide a warm and engaging environment for staff and children.
Cherry Bridge Station Ropes Crossing Plaza is looking for passionate, enthusiastic and bubbly educators with an Early Childhood Education (ECT) qualification, and a dedicated Room Leader (ECT qualification not essential), who LOVE supporting the development of our children.
- A recognised Early Childhood Teaching qualification (As assessed and recognised by ACECQA).
- Extensive Knowledge of EYLF and NQS.
- Ability to provide high-quality care and education.
- A Current Apply First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate.
- Good Organisational Skills and Good Leadership skills.
- Good Communication Skills and Ability to work in a team environment.
- Current Working with Children Check.
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families and fellow educators and the broader centre community
- Have a sound knowledge of and demonstrate high-quality practice in line with, the National Quality Framework that is, Education and Care Services National Law and National Regulations, the National Quality Standard and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Actively contribute to the educational program, observations, and documentation, our very own centre App and informal opportunities to communicate regularly on your children's progress and activities with their families
- Collaborate with your peers to extend children's thinking and learning through intentional teaching strategies, inspiring environments, spontaneous play experiences and high-quality documentation