Roof Tiling Apprenticeship
Have you considered starting a career in Construction? Do you want to be a Roof Tiler?
Does the chance to work full time in a paid Australian Apprenticeship sound appealing to you? Do you want to gain a qualification that is recognised everywhere in Australia?
We have an opportunity available for an eager candidate to commence an Australian Apprenticeship
We require a new team member to join our team of apprentices and trainees completing apprenticeship and traineeships throughout Australia. This opportunity is to a four-year apprenticeship to complete a Certificate III in Roof Tiling (Qualification Code: CPC30812).
What would you be doing?
- Studying drawings, specifications and work sites to determine materials required
- Erecting ladders and scaffolds
- Placing and securing waterproof sheets over eaves
- Nailing and stapling roofing underlay to roofs
- Aligning starter rows of roofing material with edges of roofs, securing with wire, staples and nails, and overlapping successive layers of tiles
- Sizing and cutting roofing material to fit around vents, chimney edges, corners and ridges
- Fixing edge and ridge tiles in cement mortar
- Slipping roofing material under pre-fabricated flashing and nailing it down
- General labouring duties
- Operating hand and power tools
So, are you wondering if you have what it takes to be considered for this opportunity?
All you need is:
- A willingness to learn – this is an entry level job, so we provide all the necessary training!
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Reliability and punctuality
What we can offer our candidates:
- Ongoing, paid, full-time employment in an apprenticeship
- No HECS or HELP fees for training!
- A qualification that can be used Australia wide
- The first step towards building a long-term career
- Mentoring and support from our experienced field staff to help you stay on track
- Training in this qualification is paid by TABMA. You are paid to attend training and is usually completed by on-the-job training and assessment depending on your knowledge and previous experience.
TABMA Apprentices and Trainees is a nationally registered group training organisation specialises in the employment of both trade apprentices and trainees and trainees and apprentices completing various vocations in the timber, construction, furnishing and manufacturing industries.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then send your resume and cover letter through now and one of our recruitment team members will be in touch!
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Apprentice wages apply for this position.
on an external site.
on an external site.