- Well established Australian company with market leading products.
- Diverse workforce with fantastic team culture.
- Monday to Friday dayshift and when required overtime during week and on Saturday mornings.
Established in 2010, 2XM Recruit Pty Ltd Australia is part of a global group of companies delivering quality recruitment solutions across four core divisions: Engineering, Rail, Mining and Construction. Successfully placing 1000’s of personnel from Executive, Engineers, Managers, Supervisors Trades People to Labourers
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Robot Welding / Machine Operatorto join our client based in Sunnybank.
In this role you will be primarily responsible for the setting and operation of the Robotic Welder. When not in use the role will see you assisting within the fabrication shop or on other production machines.
We will also consider applicants from other Robotic manufacturing fields or an experienced CNC machine operator.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Configuring machine settings
- Ensuring machinery is functional
- Produce high-quality final product
- Reporting to the Fabrication Supervisor you will also liaise with the Operations and Production Managers adding vital input that will ensure the quality of product.
- Troubleshooting and minor maintenance
- Operating Forklift to load/unload material
Skills and Experiences:
- MUST reside in the Brisbane locality and hold full working rights in Australia.
- Available to attend immediate interview
- Current Forklift license is essential.
- Robotic Experience
- Experience in process / assembly / machine work
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Results-orientated and able to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Willingness to learn and follow instructions.
If you are an experienced operator looking for a change of environment or had limited exposure to robot welding please apply now for further information call Laine 0430 853 755